Pop in menus from KMZ maps.

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Pop in menus from KMZ maps.

帖子Pooneil » 2020-02-25 3:59

I use a number of KMZ maps in Map Plus. When I tap on a tile, the app pops in menus from the top and bottom. Functionally it mostly just gets in the way.

Is there a way to stop the KMZ from responding this way?
头像
Pooneil
★★

帖子: 9
注册: 2017-03-07 0:51

Re: Pop in menus from KMZ maps.

帖子Zax » 2020-02-29 8:47

If you want to stop pop up, you can toggle the "Selectable" parameter of points to be OFF. You can edit that in detail information, User Data or with a feature class.

If you want to change the content of the popup to be some custom tables, images, text, please check this document:
http://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html? ... k=050_html
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

帖子: 1216
注册: 2011-07-27 0:54

帖子Pooneil » 2020-03-03 2:33

I see the "selectable on map" option for points. There is no similar option for KMZ raster tiles? Stopping the popup on tiles is my primary concern.
头像
Pooneil
★★

帖子Zax » 2020-03-03 12:49

Check the detail information screen of the image overlays imported from the KMZ.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

帖子Pooneil » 2020-06-04 13:14

Zax 写道:Check the detail information screen of the image overlays imported from the KMZ.

I am returning to this question.

Most of my KMZ imports have a 12 or more tiles. The only way I've understood from your replies is to turn off "Selectable on Map" tile by tile. A somewhat tedious process for a map that is to be used once. You suggested a feature class, however I don't know how to write one.

Is there a way to make the selectable feature off by default for all images or all items, or to set it once for all the images in a folder?
头像
Pooneil
★★

帖子Zax » 2020-06-05 2:16

Pooneil 写道:Is there a way to make the selectable feature off by default for all images or all items, or to set it once for all the images in a folder?

Go to User Data, tap "select" to toggle on multiple selection mode, select parent folders or all tiles you want to make change, then tap "style", choose "Unselectable On Map". Or choose "Selectable On Map..." then "Disable".

Sorry for my last suggestion, I didn't realized Image Overlays does not support Feature Class right now, you can't use feature class for bulk editing Image Overlays.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

回到 Map Plus - Forums