QR Code not working in app

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

QR Code not working in app

帖子craigsam » 2021-04-21 5:25

Hi All,
I've managed to get my script right and functioning in the mapmaker web tool without any issue. However, when i create a QR code or save it as a file and import for that matter, the map won't load on the screen in the app. any suggestions greatly appreciated?
Script text bellow.
QldMap Topo
https://gisservices.information.qld.gov ... .3.0&BBOX={$bbox_3857}&LAYERS=QldMap Topo&STYLES=Default&TRANSPARENT=false&FORMAT=image/png
0-20;;;WM;
Queensland basemap topographic

Thanks Craig.
头像
craigsam
★★

帖子: 3
注册: 2018-10-05 2:32

Re: QR Code not working in app

帖子Zax » 2021-04-21 13:30

replace the "LAYERS=QldMap Topo" as "LAYERS=QldMap%20Topo"
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

帖子: 1216
注册: 2011-07-27 0:54

帖子craigsam » 2021-04-21 22:09

Zax,
Thank You ! work perfectly. I'm a little new to this so it had me stumped. Do you mind explaining what that addition in the text means?

Craig.
头像
craigsam
★★

帖子Zax » 2021-04-21 23:51

The standard of URL does not allow some characters to be used directly, such as space, :, /, ?, &... they should be replaced/encoded as a percent-like form.

for example:

space -> %20
! -> %21
# -> %22
% -> %25

This is called URL encoding, more details could be found in this wiki: Percent-encoding
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

帖子craigsam » 2021-04-22 1:24

Awesome! thanks will check that out further. I noticed that the offline map mode doesn't seem to work with this map. The information section for this WMS mentions it's downloadable, any suggestions here?

Craig.
头像
craigsam
★★

帖子Zax » 2021-04-24 8:21

The "Offline Mode" option disables a custom map to access the Internet, it works just similar to the iOS's "Mobile Data" setting, that limits the map to download any new map content from the Internet.

Anyway, if you've viewed this map before, those viewed map content are saved as local cache, cache would be reused for next viewing of the same content prior to downloading them again from online servers.

Anyway, caches are designed for performance improvement, not offline viewing. Because cache might be cleared at anytime by the app when necessary.

If you want a specified region of a custom map to be independently viewed offline. It is suggested to use "Custom Offline Map" function, not the "Offline Mode".

You need to download a offline-map by specifying a map, download region and zoom levels, and the app's Download Map feature:

1. You need to start a map downloading with a specified map, region and zoom levels. check this doc for how: http://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html? ... =056_dlmap. After that, you can view it without Internet
2. You can also make offline maps with desktop softwares, such as MOBAC, check this: http://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html? ... ad&from=mp. Save them as supported format ssuch as .mbtiles. Then upload that file to the app and load &view on the map.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

回到 Map Plus - Forums