Editing in a Web Browser

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Editing in a Web Browser

Postby woodsong » 2018-12-14 6:30

I am able to view files and map elements (i.e. points, polygons, etc.) when using the web browser access function, but I am not able to see map previews or edit map data as you describe and show in your user guide instructions. I can export data when using the browser, but I need to be able to use your web browser editing functions. I have tried to follow your instructions in the user guide, but I am not seeing the same information that is shown in the user guide. Please advise. Thanks.
woodsong
★★

Re: Editing in a Web Browser

Postby Zax » 2018-12-14 6:43

woodsong wrote:I am able to view files and map elements (i.e. points, polygons, etc.) when using the web browser access function, but I am not able to see map previews or edit map data as you describe and show in your user guide instructions. I can export data when using the browser, but I need to be able to use your web browser editing functions. I have tried to follow your instructions in the user guide, but I am not seeing the same information that is shown in the user guide. Please advise. Thanks.

Sorry that this function is no longer provided in the latest version, because of the Google Map API changes their pricing for free use so that we could not use it any more. We'll try to replace it with another map API in future versions, and really so sorry for that.

If you do need a large screen editing, you can try to multi-select all these items to a KML file, copy it to a desktop PC/Mac, and use the Google Earth Pro(Free) for editing, and then re-save the KML, copy it back to the app, and import it again.

What's more, please notice you can do much more editing within the app than the web browser. Please toggle on the "Edit" mode of the app in the More button, and have a try.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Re: Editing in a Web Browser

Postby MarionMet » 2018-12-18 13:12

I was wondering where this feature went as well. That's understandable, Zax. I hope you'll manage to find an alternative solution. Just keep us posted when you do, please.
MarionMet
★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums