Attributes from KML not showing

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Attributes from KML not showing

Postby cako » 2018-11-07 14:28

Hi,

I have several *.kml files which I imported into Map Plus. Everything is displayed correctly, but I would like to check the info from attributes, as well as I can see with Google Earth or Locus Map (android).

What should I do to correct this?

Thanks,

Cako
cako
★★

Re: Attributes from KML not showing

Postby Zax » 2018-11-14 3:09

cako wrote:I have several *.kml files which I imported into Map Plus. Everything is displayed correctly, but I would like to check the info from attributes, as well as I can see with Google Earth or Locus Map (android).

What do you mean about "attributes" that you could check in Google Earth? any screenshot for that?

Some information:
1) Each feature on the map could be selected, and a popup info panel would be shown for the "description" of it, same as the Google Earth, which we called as "NOTES".
2) Each feature could going to its detail information page when you select it and choose "detail", where you can check and edit all its style and properties. Tap the icon on top right of the detail screen to going to the style page of a feature.
2) Business attributes, which might be provided and used by 3rd-party tools, could be handled while importing or exporting. They should be provided in the KML/KMZ within an "ExtendedData" node, as the KML format specification requires. Check this document for more details on that: https://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html?l=en&f=mp&sf=sync&k=010_kml
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums