Search place

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Search place

Postby bussalleu » 2018-10-16 11:24

When I try to search a place this message appears: " Sorry but the daily limits of search has been reached. Currently the app uses free online..."
I purchased "enhanced map", but it still not working, what I need to pay for get places search working? Thank you
bussalleu
★★

Re: Search place

Postby Zax » 2018-10-17 1:05

bussalleu wrote:When I try to search a place this message appears: " Sorry but the daily limits of search has been reached. Currently the app uses free online..."
I purchased "enhanced map", but it still not working, what I need to pay for get places search working? Thank you

Since we are using Google's free searching service for place and route searching, who has adjusted their pricinf recently, take place search for example, it is about $32.00 USD per 1000 searches. As a freeware and no extra income for using, since searching is no our key feature, we have to limit the total amount of searches for our free users or we could not afford such cost.

Anyway, if you have paid for the "Full Package", you will get a extended limitation but there is still no guarantee to avoid reaching the max limit.

If you have extra needs to do more searches, it is suggested to use the desktop software of "Google Earth (Pro)" or Google's My Map service to search out all places and export them as KML file, then import the kml in Map Plus.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums