Importing and displaying KMZ files

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Importing and displaying KMZ files

Postby duoyuan » 2018-06-22 20:57

Hi,
I was looking for a mobile app to handle kmz files for work since google earth has some problem displaying embedded images, and I found this Map Plus app. I can see my free trial is ending soon and I'd like to know which package I should purchase if I want to keep this function as well as the IOS satellite map function.
duoyuan
★★

Re: Importing and displaying KMZ files

Postby Zax » 2018-06-26 7:43

duoyuan wrote:Hi,
I was looking for a mobile app to handle kmz files for work since google earth has some problem displaying embedded images, and I found this Map Plus app. I can see my free trial is ending soon and I'd like to know which package I should purchase if I want to keep this function as well as the IOS satellite map function.

No need to purchase anthing for:
KML/KMZ importing and iOS map content.

Anyway,
If you want to export data back to KMZ, then purchase for the "Enhanced Format"
If you want to download map content from your custom online maps (such as Google Satellite), then purchase for the "Enhanced Map"

More details about each purchase please refer to:
https://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html ... chase#list
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Re: Importing and displaying KMZ files

Postby Zax » 2018-06-26 7:45

Zax wrote:
duoyuan wrote:Hi,

No need to purchase anthing for:
KML/KMZ importing and iOS map content.

Anyway,
If you want to export data back to KMZ, then purchase for the "Enhanced Format"
If you want to download map content from your custom online maps (such as Google Satellite), then purchase for the "Enhanced Map"

More, the app would not alter existing data when free trial ended, and it will alter you which item should be purchased when you use them.

More details about each purchase please refer to:
https://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html ... chase#list
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums