A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby kcrossen » 2017-12-12 19:35

A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use, otherwise I have to memorize the manual.
User avatar
kcrossen
★★
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 2017-12-12 19:31

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby Zax » 2017-12-13 1:13

kcrossen wrote:A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use, otherwise I have to memorize the manual.


Really so sorry for the lack of material.

We'll try to provide that later, but please noticed that we are really lack of hands recently and that's why some online documents are out of date for a long time.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
User avatar
Zax
★★★★★
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: 2011-07-27 0:54

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby kcrossen » 2017-12-13 13:11

The documentation you have on line is quite beautifully done. I've started to manually bind what you have into a single pdf. If you are interested, I'll send it to you to distribute.
User avatar
kcrossen
★★
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 2017-12-12 19:31

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby Zax » 2017-12-14 1:08

kcrossen wrote:The documentation you have on line is quite beautifully done. I've started to manually bind what you have into a single pdf. If you are interested, I'll send it to you to distribute.


Oh, that's great and we are really so appreciated for all of them.

Many many thanks!
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
User avatar
Zax
★★★★★
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: 2011-07-27 0:54

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby kcrossen » 2017-12-14 17:26

Here's the PDF of the current user guide. I adjusted "page" size to minimize badly located page breaks.
User avatar
kcrossen
★★
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 2017-12-12 19:31

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby kcrossen » 2017-12-14 17:27

I can't tell whether the PDF successfully uploaded. I used the "Upload attachment" button to the right of "Options" button below.
User avatar
kcrossen
★★
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 2017-12-12 19:31

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby Zax » 2017-12-18 1:50

kcrossen wrote:I can't tell whether the PDF successfully uploaded. I used the "Upload attachment" button to the right of "Options" button below.


You can send the files to zax@duweis.com.
Really appreciated all your great efforts.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
User avatar
Zax
★★★★★
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: 2011-07-27 0:54

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby kcrossen » 2017-12-18 17:41

It's being sent via Google Drive link. @gmail won't take files over 25M.

Ken
User avatar
kcrossen
★★
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 2017-12-12 19:31

Re: A PDF of the user guide would help for offline use

Postby Zax » 2017-12-19 1:17

kcrossen wrote:It's being sent via Google Drive link. @gmail won't take files over 25M.

Ken


Received! Many thanks.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
User avatar
Zax
★★★★★
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: 2011-07-27 0:54


Return to Map Plus - Forums

cron