2.6.8.1 UPDATE ROCKS!!

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

2.6.8.1 UPDATE ROCKS!!

Postby Cliffy » 2017-10-25 6:47

I would like to say how awesome the new version is for iPad.

The side panel layout for edit etc. makes an awesome app sooo much better :D

Thank you for such a great product!
Cliffy
★★

Re: 2.6.8.1 UPDATE ROCKS!!

Postby Zax » 2017-10-25 11:11

Thanks for your appreciation, we'll try harder to make the app better, and could not achieve that without helps from all of you.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Postby Cliffy » 2017-10-30 2:27

Would pinned topic of "Features Wish List" assist Duwei in further development of Map Plus?

A place for users to post ideas as they come to mind.. I have many ideas whilst tinkering with the app, I'm sure others users do as well. Would be good to see it all in one place.

Also it would serve as a learning ground for users to share techniques as the app has many functions and different ways to configure/perform tasks, so some users "wishes" could be addressed by Duwei or experienced users. I know personally the more I learn about the app, the more I learn it has amazing capabilities.

Anyways,just a thought ;)
Cliffy
★★

Postby Zax » 2017-10-31 0:47

Cliffy wrote:Would pinned topic of "Features Wish List" assist Duwei in further development of Map Plus?

Thank you for your great suggestion, Cliffy, we'll considering that later on.

Anyway, please notice that this forum is not active enough to collect general requirements, it lacks users, so we may do that little bit later when more visitors are active here.

For now, any of your wishes, please leave a topic, and many thanks in advance.

More, we're planning to re-design the whole website, and will try to make a place for that list somewhere else.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums