KMZ does not export images for a certain feature class

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

KMZ does not export images for a certain feature class

Postby Cliffy » 2017-05-05 6:11

Hi,

one of the feature classes I have made does not support image export now for some reason??

when i select KMZ it gives me no image resize option??

I have captured several images on that layer. test exports had images but no longer able to export images now?

PLEASE HELP
Cliffy
★★

Re: KMZ does not export images for a certain feature class

Postby Zax » 2017-05-05 9:45

Cliffy wrote:Hi,

one of the feature classes I have made does not support image export now for some reason??

when i select KMZ it gives me no image resize option??

I have captured several images on that layer. test exports had images but no longer able to export images now?

PLEASE HELP

An image could be added to a feature in two ways, a) as the media attachment, b) as a custom property of type media.

It seems you've added the images in the seconds way, as a custom property of its feature class.

To export them to KMZ, you need to turn on the "Custom Properties Table" option of exporting.

Then about the image resize option, there is a bug that caused the option to be only visible when you are exporting any feature with media as the attachment.

Before the bug fix version, you can create a temporaray place, add a photo to it by tapping the "Add Image/Video" link in detail, and export this place together with those issued places, then the option would be shown up, and it would work for all photos.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Re: KMZ does not export images for a certain feature class

Postby Cliffy » 2017-05-06 7:11

Awesome! fixed.. I added an image as a media attachment to one feature and it works!

Thanks for a great app with great support!
Cliffy
★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums