Toggle visibility of layers

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Toggle visibility of layers

Postby Hellej » 2017-04-18 15:46

Using the View button, it seems that the visibility for only the "Custom maps" (and system maps) can be toggled in this way. Why is it not possible to toggle the visibility for layers, such as imported shape- or gpx-files? To toggle a shape-layer I need to use the tool button->user data and so on which requires a lot of input. Very awkward especially in field conditions. Or am I missing something?

If not, I would like to request a much more convenient way of turning the visibility for all maps and layers on and off please.
Hellej
★★

Re: Toggle visibility of layers

Postby Zax » 2017-04-18 17:33

Hellej wrote:Using the View button, it seems that the visibility for only the "Custom maps" (and system maps) can be toggled in this way. Why is it not possible to toggle the visibility for layers, such as imported shape- or gpx-files? To toggle a shape-layer I need to use the tool button->user data and so on which requires a lot of input. Very awkward especially in field conditions. Or am I missing something?

If not, I would like to request a much more convenient way of turning the visibility for all maps and layers on and off please.

Tap the layer name and choose Hide/Show in the User Data would change the visibility.

Anyway, we will add a new setting in app settings to enable a list for all layers in View button, similar to the System Map Layers.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Re: Toggle visibility of layers

Postby Hellej » 2017-04-18 20:06

The new app setting would solve my problem, thanks.

Thank you for an amazing app and keep up the good work!
Hellej
★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums