Restore Purchases not working

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

Restore Purchases not working

Postby Pooneil » 2017-03-07 0:59

I installed the latest version of Map Plus on my iPhone yesterday and it will not restore my prior purchase of full activation. Please help me get the program working again.

Thanks for the great program. I lead a hiking group and find it invaluable. And am trying to get more leaders in my group to use it.
Pooneil
★★

Re: Restore Purchases not working

Postby Zax » 2017-03-07 1:49

Pooneil wrote:I installed the latest version of Map Plus on my iPhone yesterday and it will not restore my prior purchase of full activation. Please help me get the program working again.

Thanks for the great program. I lead a hiking group and find it invaluable. And am trying to get more leaders in my group to use it.

First, thanks for your appreciation.

Then, please notice that all purchasing and restoring are handled and fully-controlled by Apple's App Store, they work on Apple's own online servers, your money goes directly to Apple, and your transaction records are considered to be your personal privacy, so that Apple never want and did share to us.

You can turn to Apple's support team of the App Store for any purchasing issue, or have a try of following suggestions.
1) Try to logout your account in iOS Settings > iTunes and App Store, then restart the device, and re-login your Apple ID there.
Please ensure the Apple ID should be the same as the one you used to purchase the item before.
2) Try to change your network connection, for example, from 3G to WiFi, or use a VPN, and try again.
3) Try it later, when Apple's online servers are not so busy, or avoid their maintenance time.
4) Try to re-Purchase the same item, e,g, the full functional, instead of restore it. If you have purchased it before with the same Apple ID, Apple will not charge you twice for the same thing. (You'll see a alert for the price, but money would not be deduct, if it does, you can ask Apple for a refund)
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Postby Pooneil » 2017-03-07 12:47

Thanks, sign out and back in did the trick.

Thanks for the quick reply and the great app. Map Plus is the most expensive app I've purchased and the excellent functionality and support makes it the best value off all my purchased apps. Better than most free apps.
Pooneil
★★

Postby Zax » 2017-03-11 14:54

Pooneil wrote:Thanks, sign out and back in did the trick.

Thanks for the quick reply and the great app. Map Plus is the most expensive app I've purchased and the excellent functionality and support makes it the best value off all my purchased apps. Better than most free apps.

Thanks for such warm and encouraging words, we know we still have a long way to go for making the app be a real "best" app, we'll try our best and couldn't achieve that without user's great help and support like those from you.
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
Zax
★★★★★

Return to Map Plus - Forums