How to add Google Heart map as a custom map

Map Plus helps, usage, issues, bug report, downloads...

How to add Google Heart map as a custom map

帖子Jesus Robot » 2015-09-21 14:43

First of all i would like to thank the team for this fabulous app: for an offroader with an iPhone like me this is like water in a desert!
The only feature i would like to have (and i still didn't find a way to) is to overlay altimetric datas above Openstreet Map: i know Google Heart or Maps (to say the most known) gives them, but i wasn't able to have them displayed in the app.

Hoping in your help i wait for a reply,
thanks again,
J.R.
头像
Jesus Robot
★★

帖子: 1
注册: 2015-09-21 14:32

Re: How to add Google Heart map as a custom map

帖子Zax » 2015-09-21 15:25

Jesus Robot 写道:First of all i would like to thank the team for this fabulous app: for an offroader with an iPhone like me this is like water in a desert!
The only feature i would like to have (and i still didn't find a way to) is to overlay altimetric datas above Openstreet Map: i know Google Heart or Maps (to say the most known) gives them, but i wasn't able to have them displayed in the app.

Hoping in your help i wait for a reply,
thanks again,
J.R.

Hi Jesus,

Sorry but would you provide us with a screenshot or URL to show what you really want?

If you want the contour line map, please try to import the Open Cycle Map via: Favorites > Add > Add Online Map > Online Samples > "Online Map Test Sample 9", is that what you want?

or if you want the Google Terrain Map? Please import the following QR Code:
1111.png
1111.png (46.26 KiB) 被浏览 2398 次

or if you want to make your own contour line from a DEM file, please first use a GIS tool, such as Global Mapper, to convert a DEM into contour line and export it to Map Plus supported file format, such as MBTiles or KML, then import and view them with Map Plus.

or if you want add more online maps, please refer to this article: http://duweis.com/support/viewdoc.html ... _onlinemap
Zax Zeng
Duwei Technology
头像
Zax
★★★★★

帖子: 1210
注册: 2011-07-27 0:54

回到 Map Plus - Forums